Cloupor offers top quality products and the TP is a perfect example of the superb build and advanced performance that the manufacturer strives for. The Cloupor T5 features a unique, ergonomically adjusted design that allows you to enjoy a great vaping experience. Made of 6061 Aluminium material, the Cloupor T5 has an adjustable 510 pin atomizer connection. It offers a variable wattage of 7 to 50 watts and it uses a 18650 battery. The T5 uses a microprocessor, electric switch as firing mechanism and it has an electronic locking mechanism. The mod focuses on safety and it features short circuit protection, temperature control and reverse battery protection.
Design and presentation
When you purchase the Cloupor T5, you get the mod, a retractable USB charging cable, small Phillips head screw driver, a small plastic box that comes with additional screws and an instructions manual. The wood grain box in which the T% is presented is quite beautiful. Cloupor has worked to offer a vaping device that looks good and that is also comfortable to use. It fits naturally in your hand and it has a solid, strong build thanks to the fact that it is made out of Aluminium 6061, which is the same material used in aircraft manufacturing. As a result, the Cloupor T5 is reliable, strong, long-lasting and it is less prone to corrosion.
While it is resistant and strong, capable of enduring a lot of use, the T5 is also lightweight and convenient. Its ergonomic design allows you to vape comfortably. The screen is pretty much the same length as the device and the OLED display appears when the device is switched on. There are two buttons down near the bottom. The menu bottoms are located in made out of plastic, but they don’t feel cheap.
In the Display menu, you can see a great deal of information about the device’s performance including the amount of charge left on the battery, Wattage settings that are currently on, coil resistance, the voltage that is being drawn when the device is in use and the temperature of the CPU in the device. You can also see how many puffs you have taken. If there is an issue, you will see an error message that tells you exactly what the problem is. Instead of codes, the Cloupor T5 shows if the error is due to low power or if you need to check the atomizer. This is practical as it means that you won;t need to try to figure out what is going on.
- Great design, comfortable grip and a unique welcome screen
- The OLED screen is large and easy to read
- You can turn it off instead of using a screen lock
- It is possible to see the battery percentage, as well as graphics to get a better idea of the power available
- The Cloupor T5 shows you the amount of vaping puffs accumulated
- The board features self-heat dissipation
- When the device is charging by USB, you will see a notice
- The output power is 7W to 50W and the output voltage is 3.6V to 9.3V
- It is possible to built on with a 0.2ohm-3.6ohm atomizer
- The T5 works with 18650 batteries. Since there is reverse battery protection, you don’t need to worry about installing the battery in the wrong way.
- The chip was exclusively designed by Cloupor. The CPU temperature control system stops working automatically once over the temperature warning, making it safer to use.
- It has an adjustable 510 pin
The Cloupor T5 has a 510 connection that can be adjusted and it is made out of brass material. It can be easily adjusted by unscrewing or screwing in the brass screw. Thank to this, you can easily flush mount any tank or dripper. Although the Cloupor T5 Mod doesn’t come with a battery, you can use a 18650 battery of any brand. Some of the best options available are the Sony VTC4, the Panasonic CGR, the AW IMR. When you usually vape at 20 watts, you can get up to 14 hours of use. However, when you are using the maximum wattage, the battery will drain much quicker and you may only get a couple of hours.
How to use the Cloupor T5
- To switch it on, just click the device five times. You can do the same to turn it off
- The wattage can be increased by pressing the upper menu button and to decrease the wattage simply press the lower menu button.
- You can switch between normal and stealth mode, which turns off the display. To switch, simply hold the fire button and the lower button simultaneously.
- You can unlock the wattage increase or decrease options by holding down the two menu buttons.
There is a variety of clearomizers that can be used on the Cloupor T5 so the choice really depends on your preferences. Some of the clearomizers that you can consider are the Joyetech Delta II, Aspire Atlantis, SMOK Gimlet, Aqua V2, Lemo, Matrix, eLeaf Melo, Kanger Subtank and Goblin.
The Cloupor T5 has short circuit protection, as well as temperature protection and reverse battery protection. If you are a beginner, it is better that you think twice before using this mod and similar options. A knowledge of electronic equipment is required so it is advisable that only users who know what they are doing, go for the Cloupor T5.
The Cloupor T5 has an appealing design and it delivers clean clouds and fantastic flavor. It offers a comfortable and enjoyable vaping experience. Overall, the Cloupor T5 offers a great combination of good performance and stylish design.